Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cisco Jasper Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cisco Jasper related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cisco Jasper specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cisco Jasper Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cisco Jasper improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is the solution cost-effective?
- How is the team tracking and documenting its work?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with Cisco Jasper?
- How was the ‘as is’ process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- In a project to restructure Cisco Jasper outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- What are the short and long-term Cisco Jasper goals?
- When is/was the Cisco Jasper start date?
- In the past few months, what is the smallest change we have made that has had the biggest positive result? What was it about that small change that produced the large return?
- How do we provide a safe environment -physically and emotionally?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on Cisco Jasper?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cisco Jasper book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Cisco Jasper self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cisco Jasper Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cisco Jasper areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cisco Jasper Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cisco Jasper projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cisco Jasper Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Cisco Jasper project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Planning Process Group: Contingency planning. If a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Procurement Management Plan: How long will it take for the purchase cost to be the same as the lease cost?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do Cisco Jasper project managers participating in the Cisco Jasper project know the Cisco Jasper projects true status first hand?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the level of difficulty in handling the technology?
- Change Log: Will the Cisco Jasper project fail if the change request is not executed?
- Project Scope Statement: Relevant – ask yourself can you get there; why are we doing this Cisco Jasper project?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a record maintained of the procedures followed in the opening of tenders together with the reasons for the acceptance or rejection of tenders received?
- Source Selection Criteria: Team Leads: What is your process for assigning ratings?
- Cost Management Plan: Change types and category – What are the types of changes and what are the techniques to report and control changes?
Step-by-step and complete Cisco Jasper Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cisco Jasper project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cisco Jasper project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cisco Jasper project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cisco Jasper project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cisco Jasper project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cisco Jasper project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cisco Jasper project with this in-depth Cisco Jasper Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cisco Jasper projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cisco Jasper and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cisco Jasper investments work better.
This Cisco Jasper All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.