This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Cisco Security assessment.
‘The tool works great and the support is great when assessing processes and interpreting dashboards that could be intricate.’ – IT Specialist in the Government Industry
‘An amazing company that really cares about its clients. The developer team stays in touch with its clients to improve the product and the sales team makes sure that we have everything we need to succeed and isn’t too pushy or aggressive. Overall a very good product from an innovative player in the space of business analytics. In addition to all that, getting The Art of service’s Self-Assessments into our enterprise was smooth and efficient.’ – Senior Manager in the Healthcare Industry
‘Using the Art of Service Self assessments, our analysts have been able to create products much quicker than before as well as to easily see different relationships and views of the organization. Connecting with disparate departments also allowed them to easily and quickly see new perspectives previously impossible or markedly difficult to assess. Learning how to use the product was pretty straightforward and our analysts picked it up very quickly. The Art of Service makes it easy with included examples, as well as offering other training delivery methods.’ – Sr. Associate in the Services Industry
What Is The Cisco Security Self-Assessment?
The Cisco Security Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Cisco Security work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Cisco Security task and that every Cisco Security outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Cisco Security opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Cisco Security advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Cisco Security Self-Assessment. Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cisco Security improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Cisco Security Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 616 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cisco Security Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Cisco Security Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cisco Security projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cisco Security and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Cisco Security with this Cisco Security Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 616 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: For your Cisco Security project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- Define Question: How are the Cisco Security’s objectives aligned to the organization’s overall business strategy?
- Measure Question: How can the value of Cisco Security be defined?
- Analyze Question: Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Cisco Security services/products?
- Improve Question: Is the scope of Cisco Security defined?
- Control Question: Will team members perform Cisco Security work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- Sustain Question: What should the next improvement project be that is related to Cisco Security?
Value [to you] of the Cisco Security Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Cisco Security Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.