Plan, develop and lead daily cycle counting, inventory management activities related to the effective utilization of inventory locations and movement of material through the receipt, picking, packing and shipping process.
More Uses of the Citizen Development Toolkit:
- Manage the capability transparently through metrics and outcome management and use that information to drive continuous improvement.
- Ensure you build effective working relationship with the visualization, data transformation developers team, and reporting and analytics operation team .
- Collaborate on a roadmap for no code/low code solutions across the enterprise.
- Identify, screen, and evaluate new solution opportunities to address unmet internal and external customer needs.
- Participate on daily scrums, and advise technical/functional resources at a team level on development and configuration activities.
- Contribute on agile engagements, utilizing agile methodology appropriate to servicenow deployment and tools to enhance project efficiency and quality.
- Lead all technical aspects of building no code/low code products and solutions on the ServiceNow platform.
- Devise: monitor the inventory flow through the warehouse and champion improvement initiatives.
- Engage relevant stakeholders and align opportunities to your organizational value proposition.
- Ensure the various teams are collaborating across the enterprise, across various groups, and build a high performance environment.
- Ensure you lead a cycle counting process that strictly adheres to industry standard practices.
- Lead sprint planning and review meetings and ensure the technical team follows recommended methodologies.