Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Clarity PPM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Clarity PPM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Clarity PPM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Clarity PPM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 934 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Clarity PPM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 934 standard requirements:
- Should the policies and procedures established require/allow use of more stringent authentication policies and procedures for sensitive information?
- Balance of internal versus external labor: what is a healthy balance in budget for external hiring versus staffing the organization?
- How can you enhance project and portfolio management and strengthen it governance to maximize roi and improve project delivery?
- Is the case-by-case control technology appropriate or should no controls be required for minor sources?
- Can you answer questions such as: what does it cost to deliver an it service?
- How do you decide whether or not to invest your resources in a new idea?
- Are you under greater pressure to meet business demands?
- Who should be notified of success or failure?
- What type of notifications are required?
- Who should have access to the interface?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Clarity PPM book in PDF containing 934 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Clarity PPM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Clarity PPM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Clarity PPM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Clarity PPM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Clarity PPM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Clarity PPM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Clarity PPM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What Do You Need to Implement Earned Value Management?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
- Project Charter: Pop Quiz – Which are the same inputs as in the Clarity PPM project Charter?
- Milestone List: What specific improvements did you make to the Clarity PPM project proposal since the previous time?
- Procurement Audit: Did the organization decide for an appropriate and admissible procurement procedure?
- Requirements Management Plan: Have stakeholders been instructed in the Change Control process?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have you eliminated all duplicative tasks or manual efforts, where appropriate?
- Milestone List: Do you foresee any technical risks or developmental challenges?
- Planning Process Group: Why is it important to determine activity sequencing on Clarity PPM projects?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does a documented Clarity PPM project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
Step-by-step and complete Clarity PPM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Clarity PPM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Clarity PPM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Clarity PPM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Clarity PPM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Clarity PPM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Clarity PPM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Clarity PPM project with this in-depth Clarity PPM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Clarity PPM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Clarity PPM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Clarity PPM investments work better.
This Clarity PPM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.