Cleanroom and/or manufacturing environment to support field installations, startups, troubleshooting and training.
More Uses of the Cleanroom Toolkit:
- Govern: work in a Cleanroom environment and adhere to Cleanroom best practices and safety practices.
- Audit: label all Cleanroom plates for production runs.
- Ensure you gain; record the exposure time on the plates and also on the Cleanroom information sheet.
- Establish versatile process conditions of microfabrication at onsite Cleanroom facility.
- Coordinate: Cleanroom performance evaluation specialization.
- Coordinate: customer quality engineering (Cleanroom).
- Steer: Cleanroom design, operation and maintenance.
- Pilot: work in a Cleanroom environment, and foster safe work practices.
- Maintain Cleanroom, ensuring compliance with industry standards.