Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Client Liaison Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Client Liaison related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Client Liaison specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Client Liaison Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Client Liaison improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What particular quality tools did the team find helpful in establishing measurements?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- Is there a control plan in place for sustaining improvements (short and long-term)?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- How do you use Client Liaison data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- What are our Client Liaison Processes?
- What would be the goal or target for a Client Liaison’s improvement team?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Client Liaison project?
- How to Secure Client Liaison?
- Who else hopes to benefit from it?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Client Liaison book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Client Liaison self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Client Liaison Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Client Liaison areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Client Liaison Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Client Liaison projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Client Liaison Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Client Liaison project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Request: Why were my requested changes rejected or not made?
- Procurement Audit: Were additional deliveries a partial replacement for normal supplies or installations or an extension of existing supplies or installations?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the Steering Committee active in Client Liaison project oversight?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What steps did the company take to earn this prestigious quality award?
- Quality Metrics: Are there already quality metrics available that detect nonlinear embeddings and trends similar to the users perception?
- Source Selection Criteria: Are types/quantities of material, facilities appropriate?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the Client Liaison project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is Client Liaison project work proceeding in accordance with the original Client Liaison project schedule?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Closing Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Client Liaison project?
Step-by-step and complete Client Liaison Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Client Liaison project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Client Liaison project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Client Liaison project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Client Liaison project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Client Liaison project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Client Liaison project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Client Liaison project with this in-depth Client Liaison Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Client Liaison projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Client Liaison and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Client Liaison investments work better.
This Client Liaison All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.