Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 710 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 710 standard requirements:
- How do mission and objectives affect the Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) processes of our organization?
- What measurements are being captured?
- Do we all define Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) in the same way?
- Do we monitor the Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- Have new benefits been realized?
- What were the crucial ‘moments of truth’ on the process map?
- What does your signature ensure?
- In what ways are Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- Identify an operational issue in your organization. for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently?
- When is the estimated completion date?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) book in PDF containing 710 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: After how many days will the lease cost be the same as the purchase cost for the equipment?
- Planning Process Group: Does the programme have follow-up mechanisms (to verify the quality of the products, punctuality of delivery, etc.) to measure progress in the achievement of the envisaged results?
- Team Operating Agreement: Why does the organization want to participate in teaming?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the process working, and are people executing in compliance of the process?
- Schedule Management Plan: What will be the final cost of the Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) project if status quo is maintained?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Supply/demand Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) projections and trends; what are the levels of accuracy?
- Project Scope Statement: Has the Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) project Scope Statement been reviewed as part of the baseline process?
- Risk Audit: Are auditors able to effectively apply more soft evidence found in the risk-assessment process with the results of more tangible audit evidence found through more substantive testing?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
Step-by-step and complete Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) project with this in-depth Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) investments work better.
This Closed-Loop Performance Management (PM) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.