Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Closed-Loop Performance Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Closed-Loop Performance Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Closed-Loop Performance Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Closed-Loop Performance Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 757 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Closed-Loop Performance Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 757 standard requirements:
- What about Closed-Loop Performance Management Analysis of results?
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does Closed-Loop Performance Management leverage and how?
- How will we build a 100-year startup?
- What attendant changes will need to be made to ensure that the solution is successful?
- What were the underlying assumptions on the cost-benefit analysis?
- Who should receive measurement reports ?
- Does the Closed-Loop Performance Management performance meet the customer’s requirements?
- What is our theory of human motivation, and how does our compensation plan fit with that view?
- What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Closed-Loop Performance Management process?
- Who will provide the final approval of Closed-Loop Performance Management deliverables?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Closed-Loop Performance Management book in PDF containing 757 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Closed-Loop Performance Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Closed-Loop Performance Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Closed-Loop Performance Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Closed-Loop Performance Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Closed-Loop Performance Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Closed-Loop Performance Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Closed-Loop Performance Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Has the need for the Closed-Loop Performance Management project been properly established?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Closed-Loop Performance Management project risks at various Closed-Loop Performance Management project stages?
- WBS Dictionary: Is the work done on a work package level as described in the WBS dictionary?
- Change Management Plan: Have the business unit contacts been briefed by the Closed-Loop Performance Management project team?
- Procurement Audit: Are there regular reviews and analysis of the performance of the procurement function/unit?
- Project Scope Statement: How will you verify the accuracy of the work of the Closed-Loop Performance Management project, and what constitutes acceptance of the deliverables?
- Project Management Plan: Are comparable cost estimates used for comparing, screening and selecting alternative plans, and has a reasonable cost estimate been developed for the recommended plan?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is there a growing trend in outsourcing, especially in the government?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a Stakeholder Management plan in place that covers topics?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
Step-by-step and complete Closed-Loop Performance Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Closed-Loop Performance Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Closed-Loop Performance Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Closed-Loop Performance Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Closed-Loop Performance Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Closed-Loop Performance Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Closed-Loop Performance Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Closed-Loop Performance Management project with this in-depth Closed-Loop Performance Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Closed-Loop Performance Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Closed-Loop Performance Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Closed-Loop Performance Management investments work better.
This Closed-Loop Performance Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.