Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Closed User Group Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Closed User Group related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Closed User Group specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Closed User Group Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Closed User Group improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Do staff have the necessary skills to collect, analyze, and report data?
- How do we improve productivity?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Closed User Group improvements?
- Who will provide the final approval of Closed User Group deliverables?
- How can you negotiate Closed User Group successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- What are the gaps in my knowledge and experience?
- What were the financial benefits resulting from any ‘ground fruit or low-hanging fruit’ (quick fixes)?
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does Closed User Group leverage and how?
- What can we do to improve?
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Closed User Group book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Closed User Group self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Closed User Group Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Closed User Group areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Closed User Group Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Closed User Group projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Closed User Group Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Closed User Group project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the process for rejecting the Closed User Group project deliverables. What happens to rejected deliverables?
- Procurement Management Plan: Specific – Is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How do risks change during the Closed User Group projects life cycle?
- Procurement Audit: Did you consider and evaluate alternatives, like bundling needs with other departments or grouping supplies in separate lots with different characteristics?
- Formal Acceptance: Do you buy pre-configured systems or build your own configuration?
- WBS Dictionary: Is undistributed budget limited to contract effort which cannot yet be planned to CWBS elements at or below the level specified for reporting to the Government?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Milestone List: It is to be a narrative text providing the crucial aspects of your Closed User Group project proposal answering what, who, how, when and where?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Where are the good opportunities facing our organizations development?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the ways to create and distribute Closed User Group project performance information?
Step-by-step and complete Closed User Group Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Closed User Group project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Closed User Group project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Closed User Group project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Closed User Group project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Closed User Group project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Closed User Group project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Closed User Group project with this in-depth Closed User Group Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Closed User Group projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Closed User Group and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Closed User Group investments work better.
This Closed User Group All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.