Ready to use prioritized Cloud Access Security Broker requirements, to:
Make headway so that your personnel utilizes a variety of technologies, including security information and event management (SIEM), data loss prevention (DLP), intrusion prevention systems (IPS), endpoint detection and response (EDR), cloud access security broker (CASB) and other tools in designs. .
- Can your solution integrate with data classification and tagging solutions such as Titus, Boldon James and other natively available tagging features in cloud services such as Box and Office 365?
- Which security and data protection technologies and processes have you successfully implemented in your cloud environment(s)?
- Can the solution allow side by side comparisons of cloud services across any/all security risk attributes?
- How useful are controls, as Data Loss Prevention or Cloud Access Security Brokers, when employees starting skunk work projects, or visit websites to use the latest softwareas a service portal?
- How useful are controls, such as Data Loss Prevention or Cloud Access Security Brokers, when employees starting skunk work projects, or visit websites to use the latest software- as-a-service portal?
- Does your cloud solution have a registry of cloud services along with risk assessment?
- Does your cloud solution have a registry of cloud services along with the risk assessment?
- Does your cloud solution have a registry of cloud services along with their risk assessment?
- How is the security of all those end user devices that will be used to access the cloud and your data in it?
- Does the solution provider own and manage own data centers, or do they partner with leading cloud providers (AWS, Azure)?
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE