Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cloud-Native Application Architecture Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cloud-Native Application Architecture related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cloud-Native Application Architecture specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cloud-Native Application Architecture Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 816 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cloud-Native Application Architecture improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 816 standard requirements:
- What are our best practices for minimizing Cloud-Native Application Architecture project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Cloud-Native Application Architecture project lifecycle?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Cloud-Native Application Architecture product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- What does your signature ensure?
- Who will use it?
- Are there any constraints (technical, political, cultural, or otherwise) that would inhibit certain solutions?
- How large is the gap between current performance and the customer-specified (goal) performance?
- How do you assess your Cloud-Native Application Architecture workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- What attendant changes will need to be made to ensure that the solution is successful?
- What to measure and why?
- What is Tricky About This?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cloud-Native Application Architecture book in PDF containing 816 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Cloud-Native Application Architecture self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cloud-Native Application Architecture Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cloud-Native Application Architecture areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cloud-Native Application Architecture Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cloud-Native Application Architecture projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cloud-Native Application Architecture Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Cloud-Native Application Architecture project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are the established budget and timetable (milestones) respected?
- Activity Duration Estimates: List five reasons why organizations outsource. Why is there a growing trend in outsourcing, especially in the government?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the organization structure appropriate for the Cloud-Native Application Architecture projects size and complexity?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: My Cloud-Native Application Architecture project leader has suddenly left the company, what do I do?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is TRUE if activity B actually takes 37 hours?
- Lessons Learned: Was any formal risk assessment carried out at the start of the Cloud-Native Application Architecture project, and was this followed up during the Cloud-Native Application Architecture project?
- Decision Log: Decision-making process; how will the team make decisions?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are best practices and metrics employed to identify issues, progress, performance, etc.?
- Procurement Management Plan: Was the Cloud-Native Application Architecture project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Risk Audit: Will participants be required to sign a legally counselled waiver or risk disclaimer when entering an event?
Step-by-step and complete Cloud-Native Application Architecture Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cloud-Native Application Architecture project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cloud-Native Application Architecture project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cloud-Native Application Architecture project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cloud-Native Application Architecture project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cloud-Native Application Architecture project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cloud-Native Application Architecture project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cloud-Native Application Architecture project with this in-depth Cloud-Native Application Architecture Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cloud-Native Application Architecture projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cloud-Native Application Architecture and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cloud-Native Application Architecture investments work better.
This Cloud-Native Application Architecture All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.