Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cloud-Native Application Architecture Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cloud-Native Application Architecture related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cloud-Native Application Architecture specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cloud-Native Application Architecture Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 938 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cloud-Native Application Architecture improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 938 standard requirements:
- What one word do we want to own in the minds of our customers, employees, and partners?
- What key inputs and outputs are being measured on an ongoing basis?
- What is our formula for success in Cloud-Native Application Architecture ?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Cloud-Native Application Architecture agendas for the next 3 years?
- How do you keep key subject matter experts in the loop?
- Do you keep 50% of your time unscheduled?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Cloud-Native Application Architecture product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- How do you measure the Operational performance of your key work systems and processes, including productivity, cycle time, and other appropriate measures of process effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation?
- Is the scope of Cloud-Native Application Architecture defined?
- Is a response plan established and deployed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cloud-Native Application Architecture book in PDF containing 938 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Cloud-Native Application Architecture self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cloud-Native Application Architecture Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cloud-Native Application Architecture areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cloud-Native Application Architecture Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cloud-Native Application Architecture projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cloud-Native Application Architecture Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Cloud-Native Application Architecture project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what extent are systems and applications (e.g., game engine, mobile device platform) utilized?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Specific – Is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How do you determine what key skills and talents are needed to meet the objectives. Is the company primarily focused on a specific industry?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the detailed Cloud-Native Application Architecture project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Communications Management Plan: Will messages be directly related to the release strategy or phases of the Cloud-Native Application Architecture project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What do the orgabizations stakeholders do better than anyone else?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Cloud-Native Application Architecture project sufficiently qualified?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Which conditions out of the control of the management are crucial to contribute for the achievement of the development objective?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a Cloud-Native Application Architecture project organization chart showing the reporting relationships and responsibilities for each position?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you upload presentation materials in advance and test the technology?
Step-by-step and complete Cloud-Native Application Architecture Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cloud-Native Application Architecture project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cloud-Native Application Architecture project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cloud-Native Application Architecture project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cloud-Native Application Architecture project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cloud-Native Application Architecture project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cloud-Native Application Architecture project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cloud-Native Application Architecture project with this in-depth Cloud-Native Application Architecture Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cloud-Native Application Architecture projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cloud-Native Application Architecture and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cloud-Native Application Architecture investments work better.
This Cloud-Native Application Architecture All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.