Ready to use prioritized Cloud Security requirements, to:
Certify your strategy is involved in various relevant areas of compliance (GLBA, SOC II, information security models and risk assessments, IT audits, vendor management, data breach, and incident management). .
- Restrict, log, and monitor access to your information security management systems.
- Encourage your staff to work closely with IT in onboarding cloud services sustaining the enterprises security, data privacy and compliance objectives.
- How does the cloud service provider ensure that access to your data / content is restricted.
- Provide cloud computing with a security framework that inspires trust on its clients with respect to the protection of the data in the cloud.
- Effectively prevent user based risks to your business using minimal resources and time.
- Do you have the monitoring mechanism of how the data is managed, accessed on the cloud.
- Manage security and business continuity risk across several cloud providers.
- Ensure data security and privacy in connected solutions that require cloud access.
- Ensure CSP has implemented security controls to mitigate third party risks.
- Assure the integrity of data that will be used for myriad purposes and by potentially many stakeholders.
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE