Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CloudControl Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CloudControl related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CloudControl specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CloudControl Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CloudControl improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does CloudControl leverage and how?
- What are the types and number of measures to use?
- What counts that we are not counting?
- Does CloudControl analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Where is it measured?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the CloudControl process?
- How would our PR, marketing, and social media change if we did not use outside agencies?
- How can you measure CloudControl in a systematic way?
- Have changes been properly/adequately analyzed for effect?
- Do you have an implicit bias for capital investments over people investments?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CloudControl book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your CloudControl self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CloudControl Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CloudControl areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CloudControl Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CloudControl projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CloudControl Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CloudControl project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Is there formal agreement on who has authority to approve a change in requirements?
- Project Scope Statement: Who will you recommend approve the change, and when do you recommend the change reviews occur?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the CloudControl project sufficiently qualified?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the overhead pools formally and adequately identified?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: How are new requirements or changes to requirements identified?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the scope of the CloudControl project?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Specific – Is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Stakeholder Register: What opportunities exist to provide communications?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are funding and staffing resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the CloudControl project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the CloudControl project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
Step-by-step and complete CloudControl Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CloudControl project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CloudControl project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CloudControl project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CloudControl project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CloudControl project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CloudControl project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CloudControl project with this in-depth CloudControl Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CloudControl projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CloudControl and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CloudControl investments work better.
This CloudControl All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.