Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Co-promotion Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Co-promotion related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Co-promotion specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Co-promotion Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 906 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Co-promotion improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 906 standard requirements:
- If we do not follow, then how to lead?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Co-promotion into the services that we provide?
- Has a team charter been developed and communicated?
- What tools were used to narrow the list of possible causes?
- What measurements are being captured?
- How can you negotiate Co-promotion successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Co-promotion services/products?
- How do you keep key subject matter experts in the loop?
- How do we Identify specific Co-promotion investment and emerging trends?
- What was the last experiment we ran?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Co-promotion book in PDF containing 906 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Co-promotion self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Co-promotion Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Co-promotion areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Co-promotion Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Co-promotion projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Co-promotion Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Co-promotion project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Quality Metrics: What are the organizations expectations for its quality Co-promotion project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the organizations and items of cost assigned to each pool identified?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will all relevant stakeholders be included within the review process?
- Cost Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- WBS Dictionary: Are all elements of indirect expense identified to overhead cost budgets of Co-promotion projections?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost variances – How will cost variances be identified and corrected?
- Scope Management Plan: Will the Co-promotion project deliverables become accepted in writing?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the attitudes of staff regarding Co-promotion project work improving?
- Quality Metrics: Can visual measures help us to filter visualizations of interest?
Step-by-step and complete Co-promotion Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Co-promotion project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Co-promotion project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Co-promotion project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Co-promotion project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Co-promotion project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Co-promotion project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Co-promotion project with this in-depth Co-promotion Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Co-promotion projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Co-promotion and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Co-promotion investments work better.
This Co-promotion All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.