Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Coaching Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Coaching related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Coaching specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Coaching Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 687 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Coaching improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 687 standard requirements:
- Tell me about your preferred coaching style. I especially want help with (organizational change, leadership, life balance, vision, relationships, time management). how would you help me with that?
- Do supervisors and managers provide regular, constructive and skilled coaching to employees?
- What are the Human Resources we can bring to establishing new business?
- Coaching guide to teach Coaching to employees and managers in need of learning
- What extent of health coaching do you expect to provide, for what conditions?
- Does your solution offer training and/or coaching to customers?
- Is on-the-job coaching in lean practices a daily part of the culture?
- Do you maintain coaching or mentoring programs?
- What coaching or mentoring experience have you had?
- How is philanthropy supporting coaching?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Coaching book in PDF containing 687 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Coaching self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Coaching Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Coaching areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Coaching Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Coaching projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Coaching Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Coaching project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Schedule: To what degree is do you feel the entire team was committed to the Coaching project schedule?
- Procurement Audit: Are lease-purchase agreements drawn and processed in accordance with law and regulation?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the Coaching project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Coaching project is needed?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
- Scope Management Plan: A configuration control board can be a significant part of a large Coaching project. Which activity is not a function of the configuration control board?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Did the consultant work with local staff to develop local capacity?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Do documented requirements exist for all critical components and areas, including technical, business, interfaces, performance, security and conversion requirements?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How are assessments designed, delivered, and otherwise used to maximize training?
- Quality Management Plan: Can the requirements be traced to the appropriate components of the solution, as well as test scripts?
- Team Directory: Timing: when do the effects of communication take place?
Step-by-step and complete Coaching Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Coaching project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Coaching project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Coaching project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Coaching project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Coaching project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Coaching project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Coaching project with this in-depth Coaching Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Coaching projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Coaching and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Coaching investments work better.
This Coaching All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.