Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Code audit Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Code audit related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Code audit specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Code audit Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 715 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Code audit improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 715 standard requirements:
- What would happen if Code audit weren’t done?
- Do we think we know, or do we know we know ?
- What key inputs and outputs are being measured on an ongoing basis?
- Does Code audit appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- How do our controls stack up?
- Which customers can’t participate in our market because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Which Code audit goals are the most important?
- How do you keep key subject matter experts in the loop?
- What is the source of the strategies for Code audit strengthening and reform?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Code audit models, tools and techniques are necessary?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Code audit book in PDF containing 715 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Code audit self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Code audit Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Code audit areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Code audit Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Code audit projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Code audit Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Code audit project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procedures defined for calculating cost estimates?
- Project Schedule: If there are any qualifying green components to this Code audit project, what portion of the total Code audit project cost is green?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: The total budget for the contract (including estimates for authorized but unpriced work)?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Has the need for the Code audit project been properly established?
- Procurement Audit: Are there established procedures for dealing with and documenting non-performance and return of goods?
- Communications Management Plan: How will the person responsible for executing the communication item be notified?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence of any external or superior pressure to reach a specific result?
- Team Operating Agreement: Did you determine the technology methods that best match the messages to be communicated?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Code audit projects / systems?
- WBS Dictionary: Are estimates of costs at completion utilized in determining contract funding requirements and reporting them?
Step-by-step and complete Code audit Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Code audit project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Code audit project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Code audit project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Code audit project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Code audit project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Code audit project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Code audit project with this in-depth Code audit Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Code audit projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Code audit and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Code audit investments work better.
This Code audit All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.