Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CodeTune Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CodeTune related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CodeTune specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CodeTune Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 694 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CodeTune improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 694 standard requirements:
- Where can we break convention?
- Who will be using the results of the measurement activities?
- Are there recognized CodeTune problems?
- How do the CodeTune results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- What is the cost of poor quality as supported by the team’s analysis?
- When a CodeTune manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- Why is CodeTune important for you now?
- Will team members perform CodeTune work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- How are you going to measure success?
- Will it solve real problems?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CodeTune book in PDF containing 694 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your CodeTune self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CodeTune Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CodeTune areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CodeTune Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CodeTune projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CodeTune Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CodeTune project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the processes for status updates and maintenance defined?
- Procurement Audit: Are there appropriate controls in place to ensure that the procurement CodeTune project complies with relevant legislation?
- Procurement Audit: Are review meetings organized during contract execution and do they meet demand?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members frequently explore the team’s purpose and its implications?
- Team Directory: Timing: when do the effects of communication take place?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can you use Microsoft CodeTune project and Excel to assist in CodeTune project risk management?
- Project Charter: What are you striving to accomplish (measurable goal(s))?
- Change Management Plan: Have the business unit contacts been selected and notified?
- WBS Dictionary: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the CodeTune project?
Step-by-step and complete CodeTune Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CodeTune project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CodeTune project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CodeTune project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CodeTune project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CodeTune project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CodeTune project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CodeTune project with this in-depth CodeTune Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CodeTune projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CodeTune and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CodeTune investments work better.
This CodeTune All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.