Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cognition Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cognition related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cognition specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cognition Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cognition improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How does your workforce performance management system support high-performance work and workforce engagement; consider workforce compensation, reward, recognition, and incentive practices; and reinforce a customer and business focus and achievement of your action plans?
- What is your preferred process of recognition (certification) of implemented standards and good practice frameworks (self-declaration, audit by the client, independent external certification)?
- Can the Councils commitment to leadership as a core value of its recognition program adequately address reputational risks associated with the solicitation of revenue from the private sector?
- How are your reward, recognition, and incentive practices? How does your workforce performance management system reinforce a customer and business focus and achievement of your action plans?
- If there is recognition by both parties of the potential benefits of an alliance, but adequate qualified human resources are not available at one or both firms – what do we do?
- What is your preferred process of recognition (certification) of implemented standards and good practice frameworks (self-declaration, audit by the client, independent certification)?
- Do we regularly explore open-source and paid proprietary solutions for speech recognition to translate call data into text for quality assurance and fraud analytics?
- Does your Cybersecurity plan include recognition of critical facilities and/or cyber assets that are dependent upon IT or automated processing?
- Does our Cybersecurity plan include recognition of critical facilities and/or cyber assets that are dependent upon IT or automated processing?
- In the case of human cognition, what happens when you try to answer a question about our subjective experience of the color red?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cognition book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Cognition self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cognition Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cognition areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cognition Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cognition projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cognition Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Cognition project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Cognition project baseline?
- Quality Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Cognition project or audit?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely incidence of conflict with neighboring Cognition projects?
- Project Management Plan: Is there anything you would now do differently on your Cognition project based on past experience?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its relationships with other relevant organizations are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Risk Audit: Will participants be required to sign a legally counselled waiver or risk disclaimer when entering an event?
- Cost Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you currently explain your results in the teams achievement?
- Lessons Learned: How actively and meaningfully were stakeholders involved in the Cognition project?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the implementation plan have an appropriate division of responsibilities?
Step-by-step and complete Cognition Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cognition project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cognition project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cognition project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cognition project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cognition project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cognition project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cognition project with this in-depth Cognition Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cognition projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cognition and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cognition investments work better.
This Cognition All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.