Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cognitive neuroscience Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cognitive neuroscience related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cognitive neuroscience specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cognitive neuroscience Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 769 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cognitive neuroscience improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 769 standard requirements:
- If we weren’t already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- How likely is the current Cognitive neuroscience plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- Mapping neuro-cognitive processes and structures to learning styles, can it be done?
- Cognitive Neuroscience: what are the implications for education?
- Why should teachers care about cognitive neuroscience?
- How will we know if we have been successful?
- When is the estimated completion date?
- What is measured?
- What is our question?
- How to Improve?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cognitive neuroscience book in PDF containing 769 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Cognitive neuroscience self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cognitive neuroscience Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cognitive neuroscience areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cognitive neuroscience Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cognitive neuroscience projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cognitive neuroscience Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Cognitive neuroscience project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Do prior clients have a positive opinion of the organization?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the assigned Cognitive neuroscience project manager a PMP (Certified Cognitive neuroscience project manager) and experienced?
- Requirements Management Plan: Are actual resources expenditures versus planned expenditures acceptable?
- Procurement Audit: Has the award included no items different from those contained in bid specifications?
- Scope Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Cognitive neuroscience project estimates?
- Procurement Audit: Is a cash flow chart prepared and used in determining the timing and term of investments?
- Planning Process Group: What factors are contributing to progress or delay in the achievement of products and results?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Project Management Plan: Are cost risk analysis methods applied to develop contingencies for the estimated total Cognitive neuroscience project costs?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Cognitive neuroscience project estimates?
Step-by-step and complete Cognitive neuroscience Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cognitive neuroscience project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cognitive neuroscience project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cognitive neuroscience project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cognitive neuroscience project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cognitive neuroscience project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cognitive neuroscience project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cognitive neuroscience project with this in-depth Cognitive neuroscience Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cognitive neuroscience projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cognitive neuroscience and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cognitive neuroscience investments work better.
This Cognitive neuroscience All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.