Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cold chain Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cold chain related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cold chain specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cold chain Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 732 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cold chain improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 732 standard requirements:
- What were the financial benefits resulting from any ‘ground fruit or low-hanging fruit’ (quick fixes)?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for Cold chain improvements?
- Are improved process (‘should be’) maps modified based on pilot data and analysis?
- How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- Is the temperature of cold chain commodity recorded on the receiving form?
- Was a pilot designed for the proposed solution(s)?
- Is reporting being used or needed?
- How do you stay inspired?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cold chain book in PDF containing 732 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Cold chain self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cold chain Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cold chain areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cold chain Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cold chain projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cold chain Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Cold chain project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Have you considered the health and safety of everyone in the organization and do you meet work health and safety regulations?
- Project Scope Statement: Identify how your team and you will create the Cold chain project scope statement and the work breakdown structure (WBS). Document how you will create the Cold chain project scope statement and WBS, and make sure you answer the following questions: In defining Cold chain project scope and the WBS, will you and your Cold chain project team be using methods defined by your organization, methods defined by the Cold chain project management office (PMO), or other methods?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How do you enter durations, link tasks, and view critical path information?
- Quality Audit: Are goals well supported with strategies, operational plans, manuals and training?
- Quality Management Plan: What changes can you make that will result in improvement?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are all attributes of the activities defined, including risk and uncertainty?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Be specific; avoid generalities. Thank you and great work alone are insufficient. What exactly do you appreciate and why?
- Team Performance Assessment: If you have criticized someones work for method variance in your role as reviewer, what was the circumstance?
- Change Log: Is the change backward compatible without limitations?
- Cost Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
Step-by-step and complete Cold chain Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cold chain project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cold chain project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cold chain project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cold chain project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cold chain project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cold chain project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cold chain project with this in-depth Cold chain Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cold chain projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cold chain and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cold chain investments work better.
This Cold chain All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.