Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CollabNet Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CollabNet related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CollabNet specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CollabNet Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CollabNet improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the CollabNet team, CollabNet itself?
- What happens at this company when people fail?
- What does CollabNet success mean to the stakeholders?
- Customer Measures: How Do Customers See Us?
- What are all of our CollabNet domains and what do they do?
- Is the performance gap determined?
- What are current CollabNet Paradigms?
- Have the concerns of stakeholders to help identify and define potential barriers been obtained and analyzed?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CollabNet book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your CollabNet self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CollabNet Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CollabNet areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CollabNet Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CollabNet projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CollabNet Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CollabNet project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the last item a CollabNet project manager must do to finalize CollabNet project close-out?
- Milestone List: Describe the companys strengths and core competencies. What factors will make the company succeed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are risks monitored to determine if an event has occurred or if the mitigation was successful?
- Scope Management Plan: Are CollabNet project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Procurement Audit: Were there no material changes in the contract shortly after award?
- WBS Dictionary: Changes in the direct base to which overhead costs are allocated?
- Lessons Learned: Was sufficient time allocated to review CollabNet project deliverables?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you send out the agenda and meeting materials in advance?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all tasks resulting from issues be entered into the CollabNet project Plan and tracked through the plan?
Step-by-step and complete CollabNet Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CollabNet project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CollabNet project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CollabNet project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CollabNet project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CollabNet project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CollabNet project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CollabNet project with this in-depth CollabNet Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CollabNet projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CollabNet and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CollabNet investments work better.
This CollabNet All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.