Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Collaborative method Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Collaborative method related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Collaborative method specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Collaborative method Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Collaborative method improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is the Collaborative method organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
- Who is responsible for errors?
- Is knowledge gained on process shared and institutionalized?
- Are gaps between current performance and the goal performance identified?
- How do we measure risk?
- What are the basics of Collaborative method fraud?
- Is there a Collaborative method Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- What are we challenging, in the sense that Mac challenged the PC or Dove tackled the Beauty Myth?
- Will a response program recognize when a crisis occurs and provide some level of response?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Collaborative method move?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Collaborative method book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Collaborative method self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Collaborative method Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Collaborative method areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Collaborative method Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Collaborative method projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Collaborative method Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Collaborative method project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Management Plan: Does the implementation plan have an appropriate division of responsibilities?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What did you have to assume to be true to complete the charter?
- Quality Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Collaborative method project success?
- Lessons Learned: Who managed most of the communication within the Collaborative method project?
- Initiating Process Group: The Collaborative method project you are managing has nine stakeholders. How many channel of communications are there between these stakeholders?
- Procurement Audit: Is it calculated whether aggregated procurement can be more cost-efficient?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Collaborative method project plan?
- Team Operating Agreement: Confidentiality: How will confidential information be handled?
- Scope Management Plan: Will your organizations estimating methodology be used and followed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is there anything planned that doesn t need to be here?
Step-by-step and complete Collaborative method Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Collaborative method project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Collaborative method project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Collaborative method project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Collaborative method project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Collaborative method project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Collaborative method project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Collaborative method project with this in-depth Collaborative method Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Collaborative method projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Collaborative method and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Collaborative method investments work better.
This Collaborative method All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.