Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Collaborative network Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Collaborative network related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Collaborative network specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Collaborative network Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 651 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Collaborative network improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 651 standard requirements:
- Is there a completed, verified, and validated high-level ‘as is’ (not ‘should be’ or ‘could be’) stakeholder process map?
- Do staff have the necessary skills to collect, analyze, and report data?
- What to do with the results or outcomes of measurements?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of Collaborative network? If so, when did it change and why?
- Have new or revised work instructions resulted?
- How will you measure your Collaborative network effectiveness?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in Collaborative network ?
- Think of your Collaborative network project. what are the main functions?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Collaborative network improvements?
- How often are the team meetings?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Collaborative network book in PDF containing 651 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Collaborative network self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Collaborative network Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Collaborative network areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Collaborative network Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Collaborative network projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Collaborative network Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Collaborative network project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does a missing responsibility indicate that the current Collaborative network project is not yet fully understood?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What other teams / processes would be impacted by changes to the current process, and how?
- Scope Management Plan: The greatest degree of uncertainty is encountered during which phase of the Collaborative network project life cycle?
- Scope Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
- Team Performance Assessment: Do you promptly inform members about major developments that may affect them?
- Cost Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Collaborative network project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Cost Management Plan: Change types and category – What are the types of changes and what are the techniques to report and control changes?
- Source Selection Criteria: How should the solicitation aspects regarding past performance be structured?
- Risk Audit: Do the people have the right combinations of skills?
- Planning Process Group: Is the Collaborative network project supported by national and/or local organizations?
Step-by-step and complete Collaborative network Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Collaborative network project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Collaborative network project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Collaborative network project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Collaborative network project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Collaborative network project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Collaborative network project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Collaborative network project with this in-depth Collaborative network Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Collaborative network projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Collaborative network and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Collaborative network investments work better.
This Collaborative network All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.