Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Collabtive Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Collabtive related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Collabtive specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Collabtive Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 668 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Collabtive improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 668 standard requirements:
- How will you measure your Collabtive effectiveness?
- What are the rules and assumptions my industry operates under? What if the opposite were true?
- Have new benefits been realized?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Collabtive?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Collabtive’s gains?
- Will team members regularly document their Collabtive work?
- What resources are required for the improvement effort?
- How would our PR, marketing, and social media change if we did not use outside agencies?
- Is there a documented and implemented monitoring plan?
- What are the critical parameters to watch?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Collabtive book in PDF containing 668 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Collabtive self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Collabtive Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Collabtive areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Collabtive Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Collabtive projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Collabtive Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Collabtive project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How satisfied are you with your involvement in the development and/or review of the Collabtive project Scope during Collabtive project Initiation and Planning?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is there anything planned that doesn t need to be here?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Source Selection Criteria: If the costs are normalized, please explain how the normalization is conducted. Is a cost realism analysis used?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for governing staff behaviour is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does the traceability documentation describe the tool and/or mechanism to be used to capture traceability throughout the life cycle?
- Closing Process Group: Was the user/client satisfied with the end product?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Who are the international/overseas Collabtive project partners (equipment supplier/supplier/consultant/contractor) for this Collabtive project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Collabtive project?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What do you want to know about the stay to know if costs were inappropriately high or low?
Step-by-step and complete Collabtive Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Collabtive project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Collabtive project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Collabtive project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Collabtive project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Collabtive project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Collabtive project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Collabtive project with this in-depth Collabtive Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Collabtive projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Collabtive and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Collabtive investments work better.
This Collabtive All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.