Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Commerce Everywhere Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Commerce Everywhere related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Commerce Everywhere specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Commerce Everywhere Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Commerce Everywhere improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What is the purpose of Commerce Everywhere in relation to the mission?
- What are the agreed upon definitions of the high impact areas, defect(s), unit(s), and opportunities that will figure into the process capability metrics?
- Is there a cost/benefit analysis of optimal solution(s)?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- Do we monitor the Commerce Everywhere decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
- What would happen if Commerce Everywhere weren’t done?
- What happens when a new employee joins the organization?
- What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
- How does Commerce Everywhere integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Commerce Everywhere book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Commerce Everywhere self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Commerce Everywhere Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Commerce Everywhere areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Commerce Everywhere Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Commerce Everywhere projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Commerce Everywhere Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Commerce Everywhere project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Who is generally responsible for monitoring and taking action on variances?
- Project Scope Statement: Were potential customers involved early in the planning process?
- Cost Baseline: Has the Commerce Everywhere projected annual cost to operate and maintain the product(s) or service(s) been approved and funded?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the time Commerce Everywhere projection include an amount for contingencies (time reserves)?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the Commerce Everywhere project need to be analyzed further to uncover additional responsibilities?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are fresh input and perspectives systematically caught and added (for example, through information and analysis, new members, and senior sponsors)?
- Scope Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the risks involved in appointing external agencies to manage the Commerce Everywhere project?
- Stakeholder Register: What are the major Commerce Everywhere project milestones requiring communications or providing communications opportunities?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the variances between budgeted and actual indirect costs identified and analyzed at the level of assigned responsibility for their control (indirect pool, department, etc.)?
Step-by-step and complete Commerce Everywhere Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Commerce Everywhere project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Commerce Everywhere project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Commerce Everywhere project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Commerce Everywhere project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Commerce Everywhere project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Commerce Everywhere project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Commerce Everywhere project with this in-depth Commerce Everywhere Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Commerce Everywhere projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Commerce Everywhere and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Commerce Everywhere investments work better.
This Commerce Everywhere All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.