Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Commercial management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Commercial management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Commercial management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Commercial management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 720 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Commercial management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 720 standard requirements:
- Can basic failures in contract administration such as: late payment to suppliers and sub-contractors, lack of payment notices, poor change control and lack of final account information be improved upon if the IT systems are improved?
- What is it that newly appointed heads do, how does that differ from what business managers do and can an alternative model of excellence be constructed that reflects, rather than restrains, our perception of effective practice?
- Is there a difference between newly appointed heads and experienced heads in terms of what they do and the nature of their common interactions?
- Are there any differences in approach between the different categories of participant in terms of how they perceive and actualise leadership?
- Take a look under the hood and physically look at the properties that the company is managing. Do you like what you see?
- How do we monitor our systems effectiveness and further develop our IT systems to meet the needs of the company?
- Anyway, how is a manager supposed to get everyone doing the same thing without some (benevolent) dictatorship?
- How will commercial management systems integrate with other key applications, such as finance and accounting?
- The stability of a company is important. How long have individual members been with the firm?
- Do the requirements remain the same for each company or can there be a standard solution?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Commercial management book in PDF containing 720 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Commercial management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Commercial management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Commercial management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Commercial management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Commercial management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Commercial management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Commercial management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are updated Commercial management project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Commercial management project stage?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What advantages do the an individual interview have over a group meeting, and vice-versa?
- Cost Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Procurement Audit: Are the financial and business records of the organization stored in a secure fire resistant place?
- Lessons Learned: How well prepared were you to receive Commercial management project deliverables?
- Network Diagram: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Commercial management project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are indirect costs accumulated for comparison with the corresponding budgets?
- Variance Analysis: How are variances affected by multiple material and labor categories?
- Procurement Audit: Who is verifying the performance of the contract and approving payments?
- Source Selection Criteria: How do you ensure an integrated assessment of proposals?
Step-by-step and complete Commercial management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Commercial management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Commercial management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Commercial management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Commercial management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Commercial management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Commercial management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Commercial management project with this in-depth Commercial management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Commercial management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Commercial management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Commercial management investments work better.
This Commercial management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.