Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Commodity Trading and Risk Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Commodity Trading and Risk Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Commodity Trading and Risk Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Commodity Trading and Risk Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 634 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Commodity Trading and Risk Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 634 standard requirements:
- Are suggested corrective/restorative actions indicated on the response plan for known causes to problems that might surface?
- Who within your organization determines whether or not to bring in outside services related to projects?
- What are the rules and assumptions my industry operates under? What if the opposite were true?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
- Are you taking your company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- What have we done to protect our business from competitive encroachment?
- Is your firm registered with any regulatory or supervisory body?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- What are the costs of reform?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Commodity Trading and Risk Management book in PDF containing 634 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Commodity Trading and Risk Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Commodity Trading and Risk Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Commodity Trading and Risk Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Commodity Trading and Risk Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Commodity Trading and Risk Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Commodity Trading and Risk Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Commodity Trading and Risk Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you discuss all weaknesses, significant weaknesses, and deficiencies?
- Procurement Audit: Is a cash flow chart prepared and used in determining the timing and term of investments?
- Project Management Plan: What data/reports/tools/etc. do program managers need?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Discuss some of the examples of poor quality in information technology Commodity Trading and Risk Management projects presented in the What Went Wrong?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the level of experience available with the organization?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Is the verbiage used appropriate and understandable?
- Cost Management Plan: Are updated Commodity Trading and Risk Management project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Commodity Trading and Risk Management project stage?
- Project Schedule: The WBS is developed as part of a Joint Planning session. But how do you know that youve done this right?
- Risk Register: What risks might negatively or positively affect achieving the Commodity Trading and Risk Management project objectives?
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractors system identify work accomplishment against the schedule plan?
Step-by-step and complete Commodity Trading and Risk Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Commodity Trading and Risk Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Commodity Trading and Risk Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Commodity Trading and Risk Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Commodity Trading and Risk Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Commodity Trading and Risk Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Commodity Trading and Risk Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Commodity Trading and Risk Management project with this in-depth Commodity Trading and Risk Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Commodity Trading and Risk Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Commodity Trading and Risk Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Commodity Trading and Risk Management investments work better.
This Commodity Trading and Risk Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.