Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Commodity Trading and Risk Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Commodity Trading and Risk Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Commodity Trading and Risk Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Commodity Trading and Risk Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 634 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Commodity Trading and Risk Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 634 standard requirements:
- What are our best practices for minimizing Commodity Trading and Risk Management project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Commodity Trading and Risk Management project lifecycle?
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Commodity Trading and Risk Management goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- Is the team adequately staffed with the desired cross-functionality? If not, what additional resources are available to the team?
- Who within your organization determines whether or not to bring in outside services related to projects?
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
- Is your firm registered with any regulatory or supervisory body?
- What were the crucial ‘moments of truth’ on the process map?
- Is a Commodity Trading and Risk Management Team Work effort in place?
- Why do the measurements/indicators matter?
- What do we do when new problems arise?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Commodity Trading and Risk Management book in PDF containing 634 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Commodity Trading and Risk Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Commodity Trading and Risk Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Commodity Trading and Risk Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Commodity Trading and Risk Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Commodity Trading and Risk Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Commodity Trading and Risk Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Commodity Trading and Risk Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the process for purchases that arent acceptable (eg damaged goods)?
- Procurement Audit: Did the contracting authority offer unrestricted and full electronic access to the contract documents and any supplementary documents (specifying the internet address in the notice)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there unnecessary steps that are creating bottlenecks and/or causing people to wait?
- Initiating Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Commodity Trading and Risk Management project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What new technologies are being explored in the same area?
- Risk Audit: Do you have financial policies and procedures in place to guide officers of the organization/treasurer/general members?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the external organizations responsibility vis-à-vis total stake in the Commodity Trading and Risk Management project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Commodity Trading and Risk Management project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Commodity Trading and Risk Management project risks at various Commodity Trading and Risk Management project stages?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What departments are involved in its daily operation?
Step-by-step and complete Commodity Trading and Risk Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Commodity Trading and Risk Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Commodity Trading and Risk Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Commodity Trading and Risk Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Commodity Trading and Risk Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Commodity Trading and Risk Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Commodity Trading and Risk Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Commodity Trading and Risk Management project with this in-depth Commodity Trading and Risk Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Commodity Trading and Risk Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Commodity Trading and Risk Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Commodity Trading and Risk Management investments work better.
This Commodity Trading and Risk Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.