Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Commodity Trading and Risk Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Commodity Trading and Risk Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Commodity Trading and Risk Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Commodity Trading and Risk Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 634 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Commodity Trading and Risk Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 634 standard requirements:
- Are we using Commodity Trading and Risk Management to communicate information about our Cybersecurity Risk Management programs including the effectiveness of those programs to stakeholders, including boards, investors, auditors, and insurers?
- When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
- Who within your organization determines whether or not to bring in outside services related to projects?
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
- In a project to restructure Commodity Trading and Risk Management outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- What does the data say about the performance of the stakeholder process?
- Is your firm registered with any regulatory or supervisory body?
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- How will you know that you have improved?
- What needs improvement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Commodity Trading and Risk Management book in PDF containing 634 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Commodity Trading and Risk Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Commodity Trading and Risk Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Commodity Trading and Risk Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Commodity Trading and Risk Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Commodity Trading and Risk Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Commodity Trading and Risk Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Commodity Trading and Risk Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Initiating Process Group: Mitigate. What will you do to minimize the impact should the risk event occur?
- Procurement Audit: What is the process cost of the procurement function?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the schedule include Commodity Trading and Risk Management project management time and change request analysis time?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which would be the NEXT thing for the Commodity Trading and Risk Management project manager to do?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the Commodity Trading and Risk Management project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is there formal agreement on who has authority to request a change in requirements?
- Process Improvement Plan: What personnel are the coaches for your initiative?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What institutional arrangements are planned to ensure the Commodity Trading and Risk Management project achieves its social development outcomes?
- Procurement Audit: Was there a sound basis for the scorings applied to the criteria and was the scoring well balanced?
Step-by-step and complete Commodity Trading and Risk Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Commodity Trading and Risk Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Commodity Trading and Risk Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Commodity Trading and Risk Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Commodity Trading and Risk Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Commodity Trading and Risk Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Commodity Trading and Risk Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Commodity Trading and Risk Management project with this in-depth Commodity Trading and Risk Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Commodity Trading and Risk Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Commodity Trading and Risk Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Commodity Trading and Risk Management investments work better.
This Commodity Trading and Risk Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.