Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Common Data Link Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Common Data Link related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Common Data Link specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Common Data Link Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 690 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Common Data Link improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 690 standard requirements:
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Common Data Link leaders?
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
- Schedule -can it be done in the given time?
- Where can we break convention?
- What tools were used to evaluate the potential solutions?
- Are documented procedures clear and easy to follow for the operators?
- Is there a Common Data Link Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- Do Common Data Link rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
- How to Secure Common Data Link?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Common Data Link book in PDF containing 690 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Common Data Link self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Common Data Link Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Common Data Link areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Common Data Link Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Common Data Link projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Common Data Link Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Common Data Link project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: What documentation should be used to support the selection decision?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Common Data Link project leaders committed to this Common Data Link project full time?
- Formal Acceptance: What lessons were learned about your Common Data Link project management methodology?
- Cost Management Plan: How difficult will it be to do specific tasks on the Common Data Link project?
- Source Selection Criteria: How should the preproposal conference be conducted?
- Quality Audit: What happens if our organization fails its Quality Audit?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are any non-compliance issues that exist communicated to the organization?
- Scope Management Plan: What do you need to do to accomplish the goal or goals?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the customer willing to establish rapid communication links with the developer?
- Issue Log: Is there an important stakeholder who is actively opposed and will not receive messages?
Step-by-step and complete Common Data Link Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Common Data Link project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Common Data Link project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Common Data Link project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Common Data Link project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Common Data Link project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Common Data Link project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Common Data Link project with this in-depth Common Data Link Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Common Data Link projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Common Data Link and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Common Data Link investments work better.
This Common Data Link All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.