Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Common Lisp Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Common Lisp related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Common Lisp specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Common Lisp Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 697 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Common Lisp improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 697 standard requirements:
- Are roles and responsibilities formally defined?
- What would be the goal or target for a Common Lisp’s improvement team?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Common Lisp study?
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
- What lessons, if any, from a pilot were incorporated into the design of the full-scale solution?
- What is the estimated value of the project?
- What are our Common Lisp Processes?
- What are the business goals Common Lisp is aiming to achieve?
- Are new benefits received and understood?
- How will measures be used to manage and adapt?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Common Lisp book in PDF containing 697 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Common Lisp self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Common Lisp Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Common Lisp areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Common Lisp Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Common Lisp projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Common Lisp Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Common Lisp project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Is the Common Lisp project schedule available for all Common Lisp project team members to review?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Describe the process that will be used to design, develop, review, accept, distribute and change outputs. Will all outputs delivered by the Common Lisp project follow the same process?
- Lessons Learned: Was sufficient time allocated to review Common Lisp project deliverables?
- Variance Analysis: How do you identify potential or actual overruns and underruns?
- WBS Dictionary: Are time-phased budgets established for planning and control of level of effort activity by category of resource; for example, type of manpower and/or material?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do members articulate the goals beyond the team membership?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are the staffs preferences for training on technology-based platforms?
- Project Performance Report: What degree are the relative importance and priority of the goals clear to all team members?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the software interface with new or unproven hardware or unproven vendor products?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: When does the organization expect to be able to complete it?
Step-by-step and complete Common Lisp Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Common Lisp project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Common Lisp project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Common Lisp project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Common Lisp project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Common Lisp project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Common Lisp project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Common Lisp project with this in-depth Common Lisp Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Common Lisp projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Common Lisp and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Common Lisp investments work better.
This Common Lisp All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.