Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Common Operational Datasets Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Common Operational Datasets related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Common Operational Datasets specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Common Operational Datasets Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 706 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Common Operational Datasets improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 706 standard requirements:
- How was the ‘as is’ process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- Schedule Development, Feasibility Analysis, Common Operational Datasets Management, Project Closings, Technique: Using the Critical Path Method
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
- What improvements have been achieved?
- Consider your own Common Operational Datasets project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- Are there Common Operational Datasets Models?
- How do we Improve Common Operational Datasets service perception, and satisfaction?
- Has a high-level ‘as is’ process map been completed, verified and validated?
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
- Among the Common Operational Datasets product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Common Operational Datasets book in PDF containing 706 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Common Operational Datasets self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Common Operational Datasets Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Common Operational Datasets areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Common Operational Datasets Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Common Operational Datasets projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Common Operational Datasets Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Common Operational Datasets project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Common Operational Datasets project?
- Activity Resource Requirements: Which logical relationship does the PDM use most often?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Risk Audit: Do staff understand the extent of their duty of care?
- WBS Dictionary: Identify potential or actual overruns and underruns?
- Change Log: Is the requested change request a result of changes in other Common Operational Datasets project(s)?
- Procurement Audit: Was the decision on the award process accurate and adequately communicated?
- Cost Management Plan: Environmental management – What changes in statutory environmental compliance requirements are anticipated during the Common Operational Datasets project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What should be the gestation period for the Common Operational Datasets project with this technology?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for arranging and managing the review(s)?
Step-by-step and complete Common Operational Datasets Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Common Operational Datasets project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Common Operational Datasets project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Common Operational Datasets project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Common Operational Datasets project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Common Operational Datasets project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Common Operational Datasets project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Common Operational Datasets project with this in-depth Common Operational Datasets Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Common Operational Datasets projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Common Operational Datasets and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Common Operational Datasets investments work better.
This Common Operational Datasets All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.