Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Common Technical Document Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Common Technical Document related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Common Technical Document specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Common Technical Document Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Common Technical Document improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is it clear when you think of the day ahead of you what activities and tasks you need to complete?
- Are you taking your company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- What are the disruptive Common Technical Document technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- Which models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- What should a proof of concept or pilot accomplish?
- What is our question?
- How is Knowledge Management Measured?
- Do those selected for the Common Technical Document team have a good general understanding of what Common Technical Document is all about?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate Common Technical Document data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Common Technical Document book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Common Technical Document self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Common Technical Document Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Common Technical Document areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Common Technical Document Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Common Technical Document projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Common Technical Document Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Common Technical Document project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are there systems for recording and monitoring in order to discover malpractice and fraud in the procurement function/unit?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are internal Common Technical Document project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Cost Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8–40 hours)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: If Common Technical Document project time and cost are not as important as the number of resources used each month, which is the BEST thing to do?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree is the team cognizant of small wins to be celebrated along the way?
- Scope Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Common Technical Document project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Risk Audit: Are all financial transactions accurately recorded (receipted, banked)?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do you need to convince people that it s well worth the time and effort?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the overhead pools formally and adequately identified?
- Cost Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Common Technical Document project estimates?
Step-by-step and complete Common Technical Document Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Common Technical Document project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Common Technical Document project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Common Technical Document project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Common Technical Document project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Common Technical Document project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Common Technical Document project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Common Technical Document project with this in-depth Common Technical Document Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Common Technical Document projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Common Technical Document and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Common Technical Document investments work better.
This Common Technical Document All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.