Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Community engagement Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Community engagement related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Community engagement specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Community engagement Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 884 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Community engagement improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 884 standard requirements:
- What is measured?
- What are the Essentials of Internal Community engagement Management?
- Who will be using the results of the measurement activities?
- How does the team improve its work?
- Is there any existing Community engagement governance structure?
- What are specific Community engagement Rules to follow?
- What tools were most useful during the improve phase?
- How important is Community engagement to the user organizations mission?
- What are measures?
- What information is critical to our organization that our executives are ignoring?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Community engagement book in PDF containing 884 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Community engagement self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Community engagement Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Community engagement areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Community engagement Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Community engagement projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Community engagement Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Community engagement project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Register: What is the probability and impact of the risk occurring?
- Cost Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the Community engagement project schedule(s)?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know whether they are adhering to their mission and achieving their objectives?
- Team Operating Agreement: Must your members collaborate successfully to complete Community engagement projects?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the contractors estimates of costs at completion reconcilable with cost data reported to us?
- Project Scope Statement: Are the input requirements from the team members clearly documented and communicated?
- Risk Audit: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the Community engagement project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Community engagement project success?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the levels of understanding of the future users of the outcome/results of this Community engagement project?
Step-by-step and complete Community engagement Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Community engagement project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Community engagement project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Community engagement project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Community engagement project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Community engagement project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Community engagement project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Community engagement project with this in-depth Community engagement Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Community engagement projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Community engagement and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Community engagement investments work better.
This Community engagement All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.