This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Competitive intelligence assessment.
‘Excellent. Very pleased with ease of use and ability to self-assess across the board for scaleability. Option on table for higher level management to move to The Art of Service and use all their self-assessments as users increase in my organization and at sister organizations. – Data and Analytics Lead in the Government Industry
‘Overall everything has been great and everyone has been completely knowledgeable and helpful’ – ISS Support Specialist in the Retail Industry
‘The Art of Service’s self assessment was able to automatically detect key issues from multiple questions and prfioritize, without needing users to choose. Provides visually rich graphs and widgets to present the information more clearly Vendor support is great.’ – VP, BI & Analytics in the Finance Industry
What Is The Competitive intelligence Self-Assessment?
The Competitive intelligence Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Competitive intelligence work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Competitive intelligence task and that every Competitive intelligence outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Competitive intelligence opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Competitive intelligence advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Competitive intelligence Self-Assessment. Featuring 628 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Competitive intelligence improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Competitive intelligence Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 628 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Competitive intelligence Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Competitive intelligence Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Competitive intelligence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Competitive intelligence and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Competitive intelligence with this Competitive intelligence Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 628 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Competitive intelligence forward?
- Define Question: What is our Competitive intelligence Strategy?
- Measure Question: What will drive Competitive intelligence change?
- Analyze Question: How do we Identify specific Competitive intelligence investment and emerging trends?
- Improve Question: What problems are you facing and how do you consider Competitive intelligence will circumvent those obstacles?
- Control Question: What is our Competitive intelligence Strategy?
- Sustain Question: What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Competitive intelligence project manager?
Value [to you] of the Competitive intelligence Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Competitive intelligence Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.