Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Competitive learning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Competitive learning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Competitive learning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Competitive learning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 710 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Competitive learning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 710 standard requirements:
- Which customers cant participate in our Competitive learning domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- How does the solution remove the key sources of issues discovered in the analyze phase?
- How will the Competitive learning team and the group measure complete success of Competitive learning?
- Is the measure understandable to a variety of people?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
- Are key measures identified and agreed upon?
- When are meeting minutes sent out? Who is on the distribution list?
- Is Competitive learning linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
- What is the minimum educational requirement for potential new hires?
- Are team charters developed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Competitive learning book in PDF containing 710 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Competitive learning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Competitive learning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Competitive learning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Competitive learning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Competitive learning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Competitive learning Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Competitive learning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: What processes are in place to manage knowledge about the Competitive learning project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What unique or lowest-cost resources does the Competitive learning project have access to?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are the skill areas critical to team performance present?
- Closing Process Group: Mitigate. What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Influence: What areas of organizational decision making are you able to influence when you do not have authority to make the final decision?
- Procurement Audit: Are bank accounts reconciled by an individual independent of the disbursement responsibilities?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does the traceability documentation describe the tool and/or mechanism to be used to capture traceability throughout the life cycle?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Has the approach and development strategy of the Competitive learning project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a proper Competitive learning project work location been established that will allow the team to work together with user personnel?
Step-by-step and complete Competitive learning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Competitive learning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Competitive learning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Competitive learning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Competitive learning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Competitive learning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Competitive learning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Competitive learning project with this in-depth Competitive learning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Competitive learning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Competitive learning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Competitive learning investments work better.
This Competitive learning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.