Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Competitive service Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Competitive service related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Competitive service specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Competitive service Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 679 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Competitive service improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 679 standard requirements:
- Explorations of the frontiers of Competitive service will help you build influence, improve Competitive service, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- Who will provide the final approval of Competitive service deliverables?
- How is progress measured?
- Does our organization need more Competitive service education?
- What stupid rule would we most like to kill?
- What is the overall business strategy?
- For your Competitive service project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
- Which criteria are used to determine which projects are going to be pursued or discarded?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Competitive service book in PDF containing 679 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Competitive service self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Competitive service Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Competitive service areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Competitive service Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Competitive service projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Competitive service Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Competitive service project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How many government and contractor personnel are authorized for the Competitive service project?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the Competitive service projects sustainability strategy that will ensure Competitive service project results will endure or be sustained?
- Lessons Learned: Was the necessary hardware, software, accommodation etc available?
- WBS Dictionary: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base Competitive service projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Procurement Audit: Proper and complete records of transactions and events are maintained?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Team Performance Assessment: Individual task proficiency and team process behavior: Whats important for team functioning?
- Procurement Audit: Are outsourcing and Public Private Partnerships considered as alternatives to in-house work?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have Competitive service project management standards and procedures been established and documented?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How could you use each technique in your organization?
Step-by-step and complete Competitive service Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Competitive service project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Competitive service project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Competitive service project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Competitive service project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Competitive service project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Competitive service project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Competitive service project with this in-depth Competitive service Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Competitive service projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Competitive service and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Competitive service investments work better.
This Competitive service All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.