Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Compliance intelligence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Compliance intelligence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Compliance intelligence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Compliance intelligence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 660 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Compliance intelligence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 660 standard requirements:
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- What is the total cost related to deploying Compliance intelligence, including any consulting or professional services?
- What did the team gain from developing a sub-process map?
- Was a detailed process map created to amplify critical steps of the ‘as is’ stakeholder process?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Compliance intelligence processes?
- What are the barriers to increased Compliance intelligence production?
- What are the costs of reform?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider Compliance intelligence will circumvent those obstacles?
- How are you going to measure success?
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Compliance intelligence book in PDF containing 660 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Compliance intelligence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Compliance intelligence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Compliance intelligence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Compliance intelligence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Compliance intelligence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Compliance intelligence Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Compliance intelligence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: If it is out of compliance, should the process be amended or should the Plan be amended?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there any scope changes proposed for the previously authorized Compliance intelligence project?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the Compliance intelligence project Sponsor function identified and defined?
- WBS Dictionary: Contemplated overhead expenditure for each period based on the best information currently available?
- Cost Management Plan: Vac -variance at completion, how much over/under budget do you expect to be?
- Risk Register: Schedule Impact/Severity Estimated Range (workdays) Assume the event happens, what is the potential impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Have the reasons why the changes to the organizational systems and capabilities are required?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for maintaining and advancing the capabilities of its staff, particularly in relation to the Mission of the organization, is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Executing Process Group: Do Compliance intelligence project managers understand the organizational context for their Compliance intelligence projects?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Compliance intelligence project?
Step-by-step and complete Compliance intelligence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Compliance intelligence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Compliance intelligence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Compliance intelligence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Compliance intelligence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Compliance intelligence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Compliance intelligence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Compliance intelligence project with this in-depth Compliance intelligence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Compliance intelligence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Compliance intelligence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Compliance intelligence investments work better.
This Compliance intelligence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.