Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Composite material Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Composite material related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Composite material specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Composite material Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 949 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Composite material improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 949 standard requirements:
- How do you use Composite material data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- How do we go about Securing Composite material?
- Does job training on the documented procedures need to be part of the process team’s education and training?
- Can we do Composite material without complex (expensive) analysis?
- How will the Composite material team and the group measure complete success of Composite material?
- Do you know what you are doing? And who do you call if you don’t?
- How do you measure progress and evaluate training effectiveness?
- What happens when a new employee joins the organization?
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the ‘heavy hitters’ (or key sources of variation)?
- Why do we need to keep records?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Composite material book in PDF containing 949 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Composite material self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Composite material Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Composite material areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Composite material Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Composite material projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Composite material Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Composite material project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the Composite material project?
- Risk Audit: Does your board meet regularly and document all decisions and actions?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the responsibilities and authorities of each of the above organizational elements or managers clearly defined?
- Initiating Process Group: Although the Composite material project manager does not directly manage procurement and contracting activities, who does manage procurement and contracting activities in your organization then if not the PM?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Variance Analysis: Are authorized changes being incorporated in a timely manner?
- Cost Management Plan: What is the work breakdown structure for the Composite material project?
- Project Management Plan: Was the peer (technical) review of the cost estimates duly coordinated with the cost estimate center of expertise and addressed in the review documentation and certification?
- Variance Analysis: How does the organization allocate the cost of shared expenses and services?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the current scope of the Composite material project substantially different than that originally defined?
Step-by-step and complete Composite material Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Composite material project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Composite material project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Composite material project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Composite material project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Composite material project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Composite material project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Composite material project with this in-depth Composite material Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Composite material projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Composite material and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Composite material investments work better.
This Composite material All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.