Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Comprehensive planning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Comprehensive planning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Comprehensive planning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Comprehensive planning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 876 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Comprehensive planning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 876 standard requirements:
- How will you know when its improved?
- Is the impact that Comprehensive planning has shown?
- Is there a Performance Baseline?
- Is there a control plan in place for sustaining improvements (short and long-term)?
- What are the barriers to increased Comprehensive planning production?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect Comprehensive planning workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- How will we know that a change is improvement?
- Think of your Comprehensive planning project. what are the main functions?
- Who uses our product in ways we never expected?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Comprehensive planning product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Comprehensive planning book in PDF containing 876 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Comprehensive planning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Comprehensive planning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Comprehensive planning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Comprehensive planning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Comprehensive planning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Comprehensive planning Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Comprehensive planning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its range of activities are being reviewed as rigorously and constructively as they could be?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staff entrance standards are appropriately effective and constructive and being implemented consistently?
- Lessons Learned: What worked well or did not work well, either for this Comprehensive planning project or for the Comprehensive planning project team?
- Team Member Status Report: Does the product, good, or service already exist within the organization?
- Procurement Audit: Were no charges billed to interested economic operators or the parties to the system?
- Executing Process Group: Would you rate yourself as being risk-averse, risk-neutral, or risk-seeking?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the Comprehensive planning project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Procurement Audit: Were additional deliveries a partial replacement for normal supplies or installations or an extension of existing supplies or installations?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is the system software (non-operating system) new to the IT Comprehensive planning project team?
Step-by-step and complete Comprehensive planning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Comprehensive planning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Comprehensive planning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Comprehensive planning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Comprehensive planning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Comprehensive planning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Comprehensive planning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Comprehensive planning project with this in-depth Comprehensive planning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Comprehensive planning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Comprehensive planning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Comprehensive planning investments work better.
This Comprehensive planning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.