Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CompTIA Network Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CompTIA Network related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CompTIA Network specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CompTIA Network Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 693 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CompTIA Network improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 693 standard requirements:
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a CompTIA Network project?
- How frequently do we track measures?
- What were the financial benefits resulting from any ‘ground fruit or low-hanging fruit’ (quick fixes)?
- How will we ensure we get what we expected?
- Who are the CompTIA Network improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- Do we monitor the CompTIA Network decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- What are the gaps in my knowledge and experience?
- What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding CompTIA Network?
- If you could go back in time five years, what decision would you make differently? What is your best guess as to what decision you’re making today you might regret five years from now?
- How will input, process, and output variables be checked to detect for sub-optimal conditions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CompTIA Network book in PDF containing 693 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your CompTIA Network self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CompTIA Network Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CompTIA Network areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CompTIA Network Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CompTIA Network projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CompTIA Network Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CompTIA Network project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the CompTIA Network project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are CompTIA Network project leaders committed to this CompTIA Network project full time?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are Best Practices in use for the Performance Measurement System?
- Source Selection Criteria: How much weight should be placed on past performance information?
- WBS Dictionary: Are direct or indirect cost adjustments being accomplished according to accounting procedures acceptable to us?
- Risk Register: Schedule Impact/Severity Estimated Range (workdays) Assume the event happens, what is the potential impact?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main types of contracts if you do decide to outsource?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the assigned CompTIA Network project manager a PMP (Certified CompTIA Network project manager) and experienced?
- WBS Dictionary: Are there procedures for monitoring action items and corrective actions to the point of resolution and are these procedures being followed?
Step-by-step and complete CompTIA Network Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CompTIA Network project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CompTIA Network project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CompTIA Network project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CompTIA Network project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CompTIA Network project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CompTIA Network project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CompTIA Network project with this in-depth CompTIA Network Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CompTIA Network projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CompTIA Network and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CompTIA Network investments work better.
This CompTIA Network All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.