Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Compuware Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Compuware related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Compuware specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Compuware Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 716 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Compuware improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 716 standard requirements:
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Compuware processes?
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- How did the Compuware manager receive input to the development of a Compuware improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- Has a high-level ‘as is’ process map been completed, verified and validated?
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
- What should the next improvement project be that is related to Compuware?
- What are the business goals Compuware is aiming to achieve?
- How will we know if we have been successful?
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
- How do you identify the kinds of information that you will need?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Compuware book in PDF containing 716 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Compuware self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Compuware Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Compuware areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Compuware Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Compuware projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Compuware Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Compuware project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Guiding question: Who shall you involve in the making of the stakeholder map?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the existing and future without-plan conditions reasonable and appropriate?
- Risk Register: What are you going to do to limit the Compuware projects risk exposure due to the identified risks?
- Scope Management Plan: Does all Compuware project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Closing Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Compuware project management processes you chose to use?
- Cost Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the level of difficulty in handling the technology?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Compuware project risks?
- Source Selection Criteria: How should comments received in response to a RFP be handled?
Step-by-step and complete Compuware Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Compuware project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Compuware project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Compuware project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Compuware project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Compuware project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Compuware project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Compuware project with this in-depth Compuware Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Compuware projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Compuware and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Compuware investments work better.
This Compuware All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.