Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical comScore Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any comScore related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated comScore specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the comScore Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which comScore improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Have the problem and goal statements been updated to reflect the additional knowledge gained from the analyze phase?
- Does the team have regular meetings?
- How important is comScore to the user organizations mission?
- Whats the best design framework for comScore organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- Are high impact defects defined and identified in the stakeholder process?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its comScore processes?
- What is comScore’s impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- How do our controls stack up?
- How large is the gap between current performance and the customer-specified (goal) performance?
- Are there documented procedures?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the comScore book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your comScore self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the comScore Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which comScore areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough comScore Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage comScore projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step comScore Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 comScore project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the assigned comScore project manager a PMP (Certified comScore project manager) and experienced?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who is directly responsible for decisions on issues important to the comScore project?
- Issue Log: Who have you worked with in past, similar initiatives?
- Change Management Plan: What are the responsibilities assigned to each role?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What, if any, steps are available for employees who feel they have been unfairly or inaccurately rated?
- Risk Audit: Do the people have the right combinations of skills?
- Procurement Audit: Does the organization have an administrative timetable to assist the staff in implementing the budget calendar?
- Risk Audit: The Halo Effect in Business Risk Audits: Can Strategic Risk Assessment Bias Auditor Judgment about Accounting Details?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the comScore project?
- Risk Management Plan: Does the comScore project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
Step-by-step and complete comScore Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 comScore project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 comScore project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 comScore project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 comScore project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 comScore project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 comScore project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any comScore project with this in-depth comScore Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose comScore projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in comScore and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make comScore investments work better.
This comScore All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.