Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Concept development and experimentation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Concept development and experimentation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Concept development and experimentation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Concept development and experimentation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Concept development and experimentation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What does your signature ensure?
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- What are the challenges?
- Are task requirements clearly defined?
- How do we link Measurement and Risk?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Concept development and experimentation’s gains?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Concept development and experimentation into the services that we provide?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if Concept development and experimentation does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Concept development and experimentation Experience, and Brand Value
- What Relevant Entities could be measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Concept development and experimentation book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Concept development and experimentation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Concept development and experimentation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Concept development and experimentation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Concept development and experimentation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Concept development and experimentation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Concept development and experimentation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Concept development and experimentation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Are status updates being made on schedule and are the updates clearly described?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What do you think the real problem was in this case?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: What percentage of Concept development and experimentation projects are producing traceability matrices between requirements and other work products?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Concept development and experimentation project repository for each release?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the manner in which Concept development and experimentation project deliverables will be formally presented and accepted. Will they be presented at the end of each phase?
- WBS Dictionary: Is subcontracted work defined and identified to the appropriate subcontractor within the proper WBS element?
- Project Portfolio management: Why would the Governance Board want to know the current portfolio opportunity?
- Risk Audit: Is an annual audit required and conducted of your financial records?
- Planning Process Group: Is the Concept development and experimentation project supported by national and/or local organizations?
- Requirements Documentation: What is the risk associated with cost and schedule?
Step-by-step and complete Concept development and experimentation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Concept development and experimentation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Concept development and experimentation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Concept development and experimentation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Concept development and experimentation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Concept development and experimentation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Concept development and experimentation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Concept development and experimentation project with this in-depth Concept development and experimentation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Concept development and experimentation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Concept development and experimentation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Concept development and experimentation investments work better.
This Concept development and experimentation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.