Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ConceptDraw Project Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ConceptDraw Project related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ConceptDraw Project specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ConceptDraw Project Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 676 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ConceptDraw Project improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 676 standard requirements:
- Who else hopes to benefit from it?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of ConceptDraw Project into the services that we provide?
- Has a project plan, Gantt chart, or similar been developed/completed?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of ConceptDraw Project moving forward?
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
- Who else should we help?
- In what ways are ConceptDraw Project vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- How long will it take to change?
- What Relevant Entities could be measured?
- Think about the people you identified for your ConceptDraw Project project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ConceptDraw Project book in PDF containing 676 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ConceptDraw Project self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ConceptDraw Project Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ConceptDraw Project areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ConceptDraw Project Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ConceptDraw Project projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ConceptDraw Project Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ConceptDraw Project project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a ConceptDraw Project project repository for each release?
- Contractor Status Report: Describe how often regular updates are made to the proposed solution. Are these regular updates included in the standard maintenance plan?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you agree with some of the suggestions provided for improving ConceptDraw Project project communications?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams approach to its work allow for modification and improvement over time?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Procurement Audit: Were any additional works or deliveries admissible without the need for a new procurement procedure?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for ConceptDraw Project project scheduling & tracking?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are these categories of skills either actually or potentially represented across the membership?
- Project Schedule: It allows the ConceptDraw Project project to be delivered on schedule. How Do you Use Schedules?
- Project Management Plan: How can you best help the organization to develop consistent practices in ConceptDraw Project project management planning stages?
Step-by-step and complete ConceptDraw Project Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ConceptDraw Project project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ConceptDraw Project project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ConceptDraw Project project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ConceptDraw Project project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ConceptDraw Project project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ConceptDraw Project project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ConceptDraw Project project with this in-depth ConceptDraw Project Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ConceptDraw Project projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ConceptDraw Project and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ConceptDraw Project investments work better.
This ConceptDraw Project All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.