Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ConceptDraw Project Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ConceptDraw Project related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ConceptDraw Project specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ConceptDraw Project Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 676 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ConceptDraw Project improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 676 standard requirements:
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does ConceptDraw Project leverage and how?
- Why identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- Has everyone on the team, including the team leaders, been properly trained?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated ConceptDraw Project techniques
- Will any special training be provided for results interpretation?
- What are the Essentials of Internal ConceptDraw Project Management?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect ConceptDraw Project workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
- Is ConceptDraw Project dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ConceptDraw Project book in PDF containing 676 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ConceptDraw Project self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ConceptDraw Project Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ConceptDraw Project areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ConceptDraw Project Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ConceptDraw Project projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ConceptDraw Project Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ConceptDraw Project project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of ConceptDraw Project project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the ConceptDraw Project project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are training needs identified when resources do not have the required skills to complete ConceptDraw Project project activities?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What specific resources will be required for implementation activities?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staff are presenting original work, and properly acknowledging the work of others?
- Risk Audit: Do you meet the legislative requirements (for example PAYG, super contributions) for paid employees?
- Cost Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Procurement Audit: Was additional significant information supplied to all interested parties?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost variances – How will cost variances be identified and corrected?
- Risk Management Plan: What is the impact to the ConceptDraw Project project if the item is not resolved in a timely fashion?
Step-by-step and complete ConceptDraw Project Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ConceptDraw Project project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ConceptDraw Project project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ConceptDraw Project project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ConceptDraw Project project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ConceptDraw Project project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ConceptDraw Project project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ConceptDraw Project project with this in-depth ConceptDraw Project Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ConceptDraw Project projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ConceptDraw Project and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ConceptDraw Project investments work better.
This ConceptDraw Project All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.