Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Configuration lifecycle management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Configuration lifecycle management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Configuration lifecycle management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Configuration lifecycle management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 675 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Configuration lifecycle management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 675 standard requirements:
- What went well, what should change, what can improve?
- How does the team improve its work?
- Will We Aggregate Measures across Priorities?
- Have new or revised work instructions resulted?
- What critical content must be communicated; who, what, when, where, and how?
- What is Configuration lifecycle management’s impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- Is a Configuration lifecycle management Team Work effort in place?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Configuration lifecycle management into the services that we provide?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Configuration lifecycle management ?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Configuration lifecycle management activities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Configuration lifecycle management book in PDF containing 675 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Configuration lifecycle management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Configuration lifecycle management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Configuration lifecycle management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Configuration lifecycle management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Configuration lifecycle management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Configuration lifecycle management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Configuration lifecycle management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Has the organization procedures in place to monitor the input of experts employed to assist the procurement function?
- Scope Management Plan: To whom will the deliverables be first presented for inspection and verification?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Does the activity use a common approach or business function to deliver its results?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do all members feel responsible for all agreed-upon measures?
- Initiating Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Configuration lifecycle management project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the assigned Configuration lifecycle management project manager a PMP (Certified Configuration lifecycle management project manager) and experienced?
- Quality Management Plan: Have Configuration lifecycle management project management standards and procedures been established and documented?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the difference between product and Configuration lifecycle management project scope?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Variance Analysis: How have the setting and use of standards changed over time?
Step-by-step and complete Configuration lifecycle management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Configuration lifecycle management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Configuration lifecycle management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Configuration lifecycle management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Configuration lifecycle management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Configuration lifecycle management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Configuration lifecycle management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Configuration lifecycle management project with this in-depth Configuration lifecycle management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Configuration lifecycle management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Configuration lifecycle management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Configuration lifecycle management investments work better.
This Configuration lifecycle management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.