Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Configuration lifecycle management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Configuration lifecycle management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Configuration lifecycle management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Configuration lifecycle management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 675 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Configuration lifecycle management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 675 standard requirements:
- How do the Configuration lifecycle management results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- What are the business goals Configuration lifecycle management is aiming to achieve?
- Will there be any necessary staff changes (redundancies or new hires)?
- Will team members regularly document their Configuration lifecycle management work?
- Why Measure?
- What is a feasible sequencing of reform initiatives over time?
- What is our question?
- What conclusions were drawn from the team’s data collection and analysis? How did the team reach these conclusions?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Configuration lifecycle management project manager?
- What should be measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Configuration lifecycle management book in PDF containing 675 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Configuration lifecycle management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Configuration lifecycle management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Configuration lifecycle management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Configuration lifecycle management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Configuration lifecycle management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Configuration lifecycle management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Configuration lifecycle management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: How do you recognize and praise members for their contributions?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Closing Process Group: How critical is the Configuration lifecycle management project success to the success of the organization?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Process Improvement Plan: What personnel are the coaches for your initiative?
- Network Diagram: Will crashing x weeks return more in benefits than it costs?
- Variance Analysis: Wbs elements contractually specified for reporting of status to the organization (lowest level only)?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Configuration lifecycle management project?
- Project Charter: Configuration lifecycle management project Background: What is the primary motivation for this Configuration lifecycle management project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
Step-by-step and complete Configuration lifecycle management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Configuration lifecycle management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Configuration lifecycle management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Configuration lifecycle management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Configuration lifecycle management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Configuration lifecycle management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Configuration lifecycle management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Configuration lifecycle management project with this in-depth Configuration lifecycle management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Configuration lifecycle management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Configuration lifecycle management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Configuration lifecycle management investments work better.
This Configuration lifecycle management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.