Confirm your organization conducts configuration status accounting to ensure that there is a configuration record documenting all approved configuration activities to all designated configuration items and reflects the latest authorized configuration of the delivered items.
More Uses of the Configuration Management Toolkit:
- Ensure your organization addresses conflicts by focusing on the issues at hand to develop effective solutions when disputes or disagreements occur; helps others resolve conflicts by providing impartial mediation when needed.
- Drive continuous improvement in the end to end closed loop change process Subject matter expert in how change management is realized in a manufacturing environment.
- Ensure you provide operational and technical engineering support for the implementation, testing, integration, interoperability, and sustainment of information technologies.
- Control: proactively engage stakeholders, functional leads and technical staff to apply a robust test regimen to all customizations, upgrades, patches, and other changes as part of a user acceptance test process.
- Ensure support is provided for information technology solutions, technical support, maintenance, and sustainment; operations support; application development, maintenance and technical support; and lifecycle management.
- Standardize: accurate and timely it asset management (itam) enables key corporate priorities by controlling costs, enhancing operational efficiency, ensuring regulatory compliance, and mitigating security and financial risks.
- Provide in depth planning and support for configuration management and planning, configuration identification, configuration control, configuration status accounting, and configuration verification and audit.
- Develop: conduct status accounting activities to monitor the relationship between the engineering design of the product and the actual hardware or software during the manufacturing build process.
- Confirm your organization performs configuration management and release engineering tasks to ensure new software product operating parameters are documented, comply with standard hardware configurations, and are logistically sustainable.
- Ensure your organization utilizes configuration management tools, design tools, debugging tools, and any other environment specific tools necessary to create, test, and implement an application.
- Utilize, alter, and/or create staffing models to evaluate manpower requirements across multiple areas under Configuration Management and Master Data groups.
- Manage the day to day interactions between systems team and business partners with a focus on continuous improvements in transportation performance, capacity and cost.
- Ensure your organization recommends and implements innovative approaches and strategies to enhance and/or expand the data management technical/business operating status and working process base.
- Ensure your organization develops resolution to complex problems that require the frequent use of creativity Identifies and leads continuous improvement activities in support of customer or internal business processes.
- Lead: implement and maintain a configuration management system to assure compliance and adherence to best practices, security policies and disaster recovery requirements for all systems.